Everything is changing around a business today. This is what prompts managers to quickly monitor their business key indicators. Hence, having a daily website analytics dashboard with indicators that target daily performance is also essential in the Web area for online business executives.
This dashboard allows you to analyze the following for your business:
- How many different referrers have you been able to make a visitor to your customer? Which one should you invest more?
- Does the overall daily conversion rate make sense of the accuracy of the goals and the extent to which they are achieved?
- To what extent is your content and site attractive to new audiences? Does the content of the site still allow the old audience to be taken to the site?
- What is the current bounce rate of visitors to your site?
- Which city is more attractive to your users?
- New vs Returning visitors based on their numbers
- New vs Returning visitors based on their session
- Goal Conversion rate all
- Top Referrals
- Bounce rate
- Conversion rate for each referral
- Geographical Distribution of Users
This dashboard uses Google Analytics data. If you do not use Google Analytics, you can navigate your data through the data sources supported by the wizard and create and analyze your own indicators. you can see which datasources JadooBI support in JadooBI datasource page.