Increasing site traffic and site visits are two main concerns for all those who have launched a website. Of course, to get to know your business, it’s not just enough to know how much you visit, and there’s a need for other indicators. Hence, JadooBI for the proper reporting of your website has prepared a dashboard called “Monthly Traffic Report Dashboard.”
This dashboard allows you to analyze the following for your business:
- What is your website’s position in attracting new customers and keeping your returning customers?
- What browser do your users use to enter your website and how well your solution is designed for customers?
- What changes did your input traffic last month?
- How has the quality of traffic attracted from different methods been used and how has the rate of absorption and the instantaneous outflow rate of each method been?
- How geographically your customers are distributed and whether your content and service have been optimized for them?
- To what extent has your advertising been able to influence the process of attracting customers, if you are advertising-based on location?
- Most viewed page
- The rate of using different browsers
- Input traffic from different sources and exit rates
- Outbound rate trends over the past 30 days
- Cities that have the most entrance to the site
- New visitor ratio to returning ones
- The site traffic trend in the last 30 days
This dashboard uses Google Analytics data. If you do not use Google Analytics, you can navigate your data through the data sources supported by the wizard and create and analyze your own indicators. you can see which datasources JadooBI support in JadooBI datasource page.