These days, the use of mobile phones has gone a long way. Users who use this device to login to the site sometimes have different behaviors and requirements that need to be identified. This will be possible by analyzing their information. The mobile user analysis dashboard has indicators and charts that help in this.
This dashboard allows you to analyze the following for your business:
- How much time do users spend on your site? Whether your programs have been able to increase this time?
- Traffic of new users attracted to your site via mobile or desktop
- To what extent have your content and site been attractive to audiences and how much you have attracted audiences?
- Site compliance rate for any type of mobile phone
- Which section of your content and which pages have been appealing to mobile audiences.
- Average time on website pages for mobile users
- Ranking of mobile brands based on bounces
- Favorite Pages for mobile users
- Bounce rate for mobile users
- Number of new users by mobile in comparison with others
- Number of users per mobile phone brand
- Traffic to mobile site users compared to others
This dashboard uses Google Analytics data. If you do not use Google Analytics, you can navigate your data through the data sources supported by the wizard and create and analyze your own indicators. you can see which datasources JadooBI support in JadooBI datasource page.